Saturday, December 5, 2015

Segment One


A forged court order was used to evict my wife and I out of our residence.



On December 19, 2011 Brad Calverley, an Officer employed by the Province of Ontario used a forged Court order to evict us (R. vs Guettler). I have attached a copy.



I stated to the uniformed Officer that this is not a legal document and his comment was “I don’t give a damn” knowing quite well I believe, that his actions were not legal and I also believe that he forged the Court order.



The over 6 foot 240 lbs. Officer bullied us out of the house using his authority and disregarding the law including brutal elder abuse.



This document evidenced as Public Record was hand delivered, stamped and received to government officials and agencies including the Ontario Attorney General John Gerretson.

No comments:

Post a Comment